BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Burning Moon


A Storyline :

The Burning Moon centers on two bedtime stories that a delinquent brother reads his kid sister. These disturbingly morbid stories focus on a serial killing blind date and a murderous, psychotic priest.

User Riviews :

yes it has been a while since I have seen the movie but I do remember it for the most part. I am a horror movie junkie and have seen my fair share. This movie has bad acting yes, some cheesy gore effects yes, but I found it to be a decent flick.

The scene at the end it worth the money alone. It was very very good even with todays computer effects and such. Not really much of a plot at all in the movie but sometimes I am just in a mood to se some good gore. Not the best review but I think I should at least add a better comment than the ones I have seen. This movie is not really that bad, go rent it for yourself and don't listen to what others have to say (even me).


Download Singe Link Here :


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QCF3NEVZ



0 Comment:

Kontera Advertisment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...